BlueStacks Guide to AFK Arena’s Queen, the Courageous Tactician
Elizabeth, Marie Antoinette, and Cleopatra — what do these three powerful women have in common? Why, they are all queens!
Now, Lilith Games is bringing out a new and different kind of “Queen” to AFK Arena in partnership with Atlus’ Persona 5 — introducing the new AFK Arena hero Queen, the Courageous Tactician!
Similar to her original costume in Persona 5, Queen is wearing a gray corset on top of her dark blue bodysuit. She is sporting a pair of really cool black knee-high boots, which complement her lengthy scarf.
In her left hand, Queen is holding her white mask while in her right hand is her gun. She can also switch her weapons to a pair of deadly spiked brass knuckles. Upon closer look, Queen has lovely crimson-colored eyes and wears a single braid on her head.
Queen’s Persona, Johanna, is also present in her AFK Arena version. Johanna comes in motorcycle form, and her head can be seen on the front part of the vehicle covered in transparent blue glass.
Just like another Dimensional P5 hero, Joker, Queen’s AFK Arena lore page is very brief and does not fully expose her backstory.
Queen is actually her code name and is one of the members of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Her full name is Nijima Makoto and she is the student council president at Shujin Academy. Queen acts as the advisor of the Phantom Thieves. You could pretty much say she is the brains of the bunch.
The Phantom Thieves is a group of Persona users who are dedicated to making society better by “stealing” the hearts of deceitful individuals. The group consists of 12 members, including the other AFK Arena x Persona 5 collaborative character Joker.
At the bottom of her lore page is the iconic Phantom Thieves calling card in black, red, and white colors, with the text:
Esperia is no exception!
We shall take your heart!
In ways never seen before!
Will we see more Personal 5 characters get ported in AFK Arena in the future?
- Stationary Drifter – Queen summons Johanna and rides it, spinning around at high speed to generate a Nuclear Tornado. The tornado sucks enemies in towards its center, dealing 60% AoE damage 7 times with a final attack which deals 200% AoE damage. Queen cannot be attacked while the effects of her Ultimate ability occurring.
- Freidyne – Queen summons Johanna which deals 250% AoE damage to all enemies in front of it and also generates a nuclear effect that lasts for 5 seconds. If an enemy suffers 2 Critical Strikes, while the effect is active, they shall be stunned for 2 seconds. Enemies can be stunned multiple times while the nuclear effect is occurring.
- Attack & Defend – Queen’s Crit Rating is increased by 6% and her Defense Rating is increased by 20% every 10 seconds. This ability can be stacked.
- Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Raider – Queen deals a 4 hit combo, with each hit dealing 160% damage to an enemy target, and on the final hit summons Johanna, which knocks nearby enemies backward and causes them to be stunned for 3 seconds.
Tips on using Queen
Queen looks like the hero you can bring on the end game with her stuns and other crowd control abilities. She can definitely fight alongside Ainz Ooal Gown and Albedo from AFK Arena’s Overlord collaboration.
- Her Attack and Defend ability can increase her defense stats dramatically. Since it increases by 20% every 10 seconds, be sure to keep Queen protected on the backline and surrounded by heroes that are tanky or are equipped with crowd control abilities.
Good heroes that synergize with Queen
Albedo and Ainz Ooal Gown – As we have mentioned above, Queen works very well when paired with her co-Dimensional heroes, Albedo and Ainz Ooal Gown. The boost in her defense rating matches Albedo’s dimensional defense buff. And with Albedo around, you might as well get Ainz Ooal Gown on your team since she prioritizes protecting Ainz in-battle so it’s a huge plus if you have both units on your team.
- Eironn – We feel like Queen’s Stationary Drifter ability will go well with Eironn’s Elemental Surge ability. Queen’s tornado will place enemies at the center, and then Eironn can just strike his Twin Force ability to freeze everyone trapped inside the tornado.
Additionally, you can try out Queen or Joker for free for three days to see how well they would fare in your team composition.
How to get Joker and Queen in AFK Arena
There are two ways to get Joker or Queen in AFK Arena: (1) buy them in the store; and (2) grind your way to earn them for free.
The secret to successfully getting Joker or Queen for free is by spending more time and playing more games inside AFK Arena. You can efficiently do this by downloading BlueStacks on your PC, installing AFK Arena on it, and using its Multi-Instance feature. This feature lets players collect more resources in a very efficient manner. With BlueStacks’ Multi-Instance feature, you can open multiple instances and play the same game from different accounts.
You can also bind your keys to certain commands through their Scripting feature so you don’t have to just manually click everything.
With BlueStacks, you can now get your favorite heroes with just a few clicks and presses. Remember that both Queen and Joker are here for a limited time, as they will be available for purchase or exchange until February 27, 2021.
Happy holidays from Lilith Games!
Aside from these two new heroes, Lilith Games is also giving us our holiday presents in the form of codes! Currently, there are two redeemable codes in AFK Arena:
Simply visit this website, enter your UID and the verification code, and you can redeem any AFK Arena codes and rewards.