Dragon Trail: Hunter World Treasure Chest Location Guide - Where to Find The Treasures Chests In the Game
Some of the best rewards and items in Dragon Trail: Hunter World are obtained from participating in the many different game modes that unlock as you progress through the story. However, players can get a lot of freebies not just from playing the game itself, but also by exploring the maps and finding the various treasure chests that are strewn around the land.
The treasure chests that you can find along your travels are chock full with valuable rewards for everyone to enjoy. However, only the most daring and brave explorers will be able to journey into the wilderness to find them all and reap the awesome riches within these mysterious boxes. Alternatively, you could just check out our Dragon Trail: Hunter World chest guide, where we’ll be sharing the locations of every single treasure chest in the game.
Treasure Chests in Back Hill
The starter area of the game has 4 treasure chests hidden within its territory. They can be found in the following locations:
- Located at the coordinates (146, 65) – You need to interact with the signpost located in the target coords, and then follow the Mysterious Spirit entity that spawns in order to find the actual chest.
- Located at the coordinates (115, 35)
- Located at the coordinates (78, 152)
- Located at the coordinates (134, 261)
Treasure Chests in Mars Clan
The second area of the game has 6 treasure chests. You can find them in these locations:
- Located at the coordinates (160, 184) – This chest requires following a spirit to find the actual location of the treasure, just like the one in Back Hill.
- Located at the coordinates (243, 153)
- Located at the coordinates (87, 266) – You’ll have to fight for this one, as there are a few enemies guarding the chest.
- Located at the coordinates (252, 285) – Just like the above, you’ll need to battle in order to gain access to this chest.
- Located at the coordinates (87, 130)
- Located at the coordinates (134, 190)
Treasure Chests in Solar Clan
The Solar Clan map also has 6 treasure chests hidden within. You can find them in these coordinates:
- Located at the coordinates (300, 235) – You need to worship in order to unlock this treasure chest.
- Located at the coordinates (310, 285) – Same as the above.
- Located at the coordinates (200, 275) – Same as the two above.
- Located at the coordinates (265, 160) – You need to activate the two nearby magical circles by standing on them, in order to get access to this chest.
- Located at the coordinates (155, 185)
- Located at the coordinates (190, 290)
Treasure Chests in Loria Temple
This map only has 2 treasure chests within, which is understandable since Loria Temple is quite small. Here are the locations of the chests:
- Located at the coordinates (150, 165) – You’ll need to fight a few baddies to get this chest.
- Located at the coordinates (35, 135)
Treasure Chests in Venus
The second to last area (at least, as of launch) will be unavailable for newer players to view when checking the world map. Regardless, there are still a few chests to find here; 6 to be exact. Here are their locations:
- Located at the coordinates (345, 240) – This is one of those spirit guidance chests. In other words, you’ll have to interact with the object at the target coordinates, and then follow the Mysterious Spirit that will take you to the location of the actual chest.
- Located at the coordinates (120, 330) – Another spirit guidance chest. Activate the object in the coords and follow the spirit to your destination.
- Located at the coordinates (150, 260) – You will need to fight a few enemies in order to get access to this chest.
- Located at the coordinates (215, 100) – To access this chest, you will need to activate two magical circles located nearby. This one is a bit trickier than the one in Solar Clan, since the circles are spread out across a larger area, though it’s still pretty simple to solve.
- Located at the coordinates (130, 315)
- Located at the coordinates (360, 270)
Treasure Chests in Misty Forest
Last but not least, the Misty Forest is the final map in Dragon Trail: Hunter World as of the game’s launch. However, there currently don’t seem to be any treasure chests here, either because the game is quite new and they still haven’t been added to this high-level area, or because there simply aren’t going to be any.
Regardless, we’ve shared plenty of treasure chests so far, with which you can score lots of freebies. Also, remember that you can play Dragon Trail: Hunter World on PC with BlueStacks, and have a much easier time hunting for chests by playing on your large computer monitor, as well as with mouse and keyboard controls, and access to a plethora of other features and tools.
As mentioned above, some of these chests require completing different challenges in order to gain access to them, while others are simply found in the target coordinates and can simply be opened by walking close to them and clicking on the corresponding button. We’re sure there will be more treasure chests added as the game gets more updates and patches, so always keep an eye out, especially after you download any new content for it in the future.
Have you found any treasure chests in Dragon Trail: Hunter World that we didn’t mention on this list? Feel free to share your findings in the comments below!