Alchemy Stars – Aurora Aeterna Event
Alchemy Stars has just released their newest event coming to the tile-based RPG game titled “Aurora Aeterna”. Alchemy Stars just finished their last event Gloom of the Night and have announced their newest event Gloom of the Night with its complete PV and Trailer to go with it. The new event starts from 2nd December 2021 as stated in the notes released as well as the details for the event and sneak peek for upcoming events and heroes are here!
Aurora Aeterna is the latest event for the Google Play Best Innovative game of the year 2021 awarded title Alchemy Stars. Players are excited as this will present them with the new Aurorians Hedy and Coco which were teased with their silhouette’s on the game’s various social media outlets. The game saw a simultaneous global launch in July 2021 and currently boasts about a 6 million active player base. The latest event coming to Alchemy Stars features its Preview and cinematic trailer for the new heroes coming with it, which is becoming a standard for the Tencent-backed RPG title. Aurora Aeterna’s event description reads the following – “I shall carry forth the legend of the Knight of Light… Oh, you must be the Caelestite. White Night up high. Hedy Bryte offers you her sincerest salutations.”
The event has already started and has all the stuff expected from an Alchemy Stars event – Daily Check-In event, Special Event Book, New Aurorians, and their Trials, New Event Stages and Story, and a lot more! Let’s get into the details!
Aurora Aeterna – Time-Limited Event
Aurora Aeterna is a limited-time event that brings with it new content and heroes as well as their story. This whole event will run till 22nd December 2021 and start on 2nd December 2021. The event itself brings with it an 8-Day Log In/Check-In Event, a new themed story for the event, and new Aurorians. It also continues the existing special event book from the previous event which players can complete to obtain more rewards. Players can also purchase the advanced rewards pages of the book by paying the real money via a transaction or keep the free rewards as it is. Aurora Aeterna brings with itself a new mechanic called Command Archives which is a new system to get rewards. This new system brings with it a new disc system where players can insert “discs” which can be inserted in the event page and it will give players a challenging mission. Players can complete the challenge mission to get the event currency for this event called Renown. This collected renown can later be seen in the Scala Gloriari which rewards players for the amount of Renown’s they collect. The requirement to access and complete these stages will be – cleared Main stages 1-16.
This event does not have an event currency store and redeeming store where players can exchange their collected event currencies through grinding stages for prizes. Alchemy Stars has yet again developed a system where players don’t need to spam/grind stages to earn event currencies but rather they will be earning Renown by completing the various challenge missions which they get by inserting discs in the Command Archives. Players can get 1 disc every 8 hours and they can see the timer by going to the Command Archives. Players can also choose the difficulty of the disc mission and depending on the difficulty they will be rewarded. Let’s learn everything about the Aurora Aeterna event in detail.
Special Event Book
With the new event, the special event book will be continued. Players can also expect new missions and quests which they can complete to earn more Quest EXP to gain levels.
In the special event book, players can complete several quests listed in the Event Book which will grant them Book EXP. This EXP will contribute to leveling up your Special Event Book. The book contains a total of 60 levels with each level requiring 1000 EXP. The quests are divided into 3 parts – Stage 1, Stage 2, and Permanent Quests. The Stage 1 missions were the ones that were introduced to the players during the previous Gloom of the Night event.
The Stage 2 missions are focused on the Aurora Aeterna event and grant players Book EXP in large quantities, hence, a good way to combine 2 rewards is by completing the event itself. Players are incentivized by getting free rewards as well for the joy of our free-to-play players in the form of Star Flares, Lumamber, General Jaspers and skin for Tessa called Fighting Spirit.
During the Aurora Aeterna event period, players can get additional materials and resources just by logging in. It is called the Daily Check-In in the official event terms and lasts for 8 days. These 8 days start from whenever you first log in during the event period. However, these are available only till 20th December so be careful to claim all the rewards within that time.
Here are the rewards: –
- Day 1– Hachi and Gin 5-Star Aurorian + Anonymous Gift 1 x3
- Day 2 – Lumamber x100 + Nightium x5000
- Day 3 – General Jasper 2 x3 + Recharger Pack x1
- Day 4 – Lumamber x200 + Anonymous Gift 1 x3
- Day 5 – General Jasper 2 x4 + Nightium x10,000
- Day 6 – Daybreak Crystal x5 + Recharger Pack x2
- Day 7 – General Jasper 2 x5 + Anonymous Gift 1 x4
- Day 8 – Lumamber x500 + Hedy’s Gaze Limited Edition Avatar x1
This is the area of the event where players can earn the “Renown” which is the event currency in some way. In this area, players use a form of Disc system where each disc is regenerated automatically at the rate of 1 disc per 8 hours. Players can store up to a maximum of 10 discs. Each disc is like a challenge mission where players can play them on 3 different difficulties and earn Renown after beating them. The higher the difficulty of the mission you selected, the higher renown you will get. The recommendation of Aurorians for the respective difficulties are as follows:
- Easy – Recommended Aurorian Ascension 1 Level 30
- Normal – Recommended Aurorian Ascension 2 Level 30
- Hard – Recommended Aurorian Ascension 3 Level 30
Players can challenge the stages on any difficulty and the recommendations are only given to give players an idea of the basic minimum expected requirements. Players will lose the consumed disc if they complete the mission but the disc will not be consumed if they are defeated. Hence, we recommend challenging them on higher difficulties as even if you lose you will not lose the disc.
As discussed above, the Command Archives is the area where players can collect their Renown from. Scala Gloriari is the area where players can be rewarded for collecting more Total Renown. The Scala Gloriari is divided into multiple categories or ranks at which each player gets rewarded. The rankings required and rewards associated with them are: –
- 30 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 5
- 60 Total Renown – Blue Order Box 2 x 6
- 90 Total Renown – Nightium x 20,000
- 120 Total Renown – Green Order Box 2 x6
- 150 Total Renown – Lumamber x 300
- 190 Total Renown – Red Order Box 2 x 6
- 230 Total Renown – Anonymous Gift 1 x 5
- 270 Total Renown – Yellow Order Box 2 x 6
- 310 Total Renown – Stained Glass Furniture Item x 1 + Lumamber x 400
- 350 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 5
- 400 Total Renown – Blue Order Box 3 x 4
- 450 Total Renown – Nightium x 25,000
- 500 Total Renown – Green Order Box 3 x 4
- 550 Total Renown – Lumamber x 300
- 600 Total Renown – Red Order Box 3 x4
- 650 Total Renown – Sublime x 300
- 700 Total Renown – Yellow Order Box 3 x4
- 750 Total Renown – Blessing Furniture Item x1 + Lumamber x 400
- 800 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 6
- 850 Total Renown – Green Order Box 3 x 4
- 900 Total Renown – Nightium x 30,000
- 950 Total Renown – Red Order Box 3 x 4
- 1000 Total Renown – Lumamber x 300
- 1050 Total Renown – Yellow Order Box 3 x 4
- 1100 Total Renown – Anonymous Gift 1 x 5
- 1150 Total Renown – Blue Order Box 3 x 4
- 1200 Total Renown – Star Crest x 1 + Lumamber x 400
- 1250 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 6
- 1300 Total Renown – Green Order Box 4 x2
- 1350 Total Renown – Nightium x 40000
- 1400 Total Renown – Red Order Box 4 x2
- 1450 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 5
- 1500 Total Renown – Yellow Order Box 4 x2
- 1550 Total Renown – Sublime x 400
- 1600 Total Renown – Blue Order Box 4 x2
- 1650 Total Renown – Scepter of the Aurora Furniture Item x 1
- 1700 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 7
- 1750 Total Renown – Nightium x 50000
- 1800 Total Renown – Sublime x 500
- 1850 Total Renown – Anonymous Gift 2 x 5
- 1900 Total Renown – General Jasper 2 x 7
- 1950 Total Renown – Nightium x 50000
- 2000 Total Renown – Sublime x 500
Main Story is aptly titled as it showcases all the background stories of Hedy, Hachi, and Gin as well as Coco. Players can earn the premium currency Lumamber by clearing these stages. Clearing these stages is also very important for gaining levels in your Special Event Book as they make up a significant number of quests for the event book. Players can also experience and test the new Aurorians coming with the event while earning 50 Lumamber just for trying them.
That is everything coming with the Aurora Aeterna event in Alchemy Stars. If you would like to learn more about Alchemy Stars, check out our blog section for the Alchemy Stars community. We recommend playing Alchemy Stars on a PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse for the best experience.